We are a growing lifestyle company seeking an Advertiser Relations Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, acquiring, and nurturing new advertising clients for our magazine. As the Advertiser Relations Manager, you will play a critical role in driving our company’s revenue growth by building and maintaining relationships with both new and existing advertisers.
This is a Full-Time, hybrid role, with a combination of office-based and remote work, with the office located in London. The successful candidate will have the ability to work effectively in a flexible environment and have the necessary tools and resources to perform their role remotely.
- Identify and prospect new advertising clients
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing advertisers
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that advertising campaigns meet clients’ needs and expectations
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to potential advertisers
- Negotiate advertising contracts and maintain accurate records of all advertising activities
- Provide exceptional customer service to all advertisers
- Analyze and report on advertising performance, making recommendations for improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in advertising sales or a related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively negotiate and close deals
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and metrics
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application!