Thira is seeking a talented Retail Manager to join the team in New York, New York. The role is full-time, relatively new, and reports directly to the Managing Partner. The position drives the overall retail experience for Thira, supporting both the brand site and third-party channels. In addition, it also explores new online retail channels and opportunities.
- Responsible for our complete retail operations.
- Act as a key person for coordinating various functions and resources internally and externally to support retail growth.
- Monitor stock levels and purchases.
- Foster trust relationships with clients to achieve better pricing and quality of services.
- Work with the Editorial and Marketing Team to develop and manage effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports.
- Previous experience in a similar role within an e-commerce or sales environment.
- Knowledge of retail management best practices.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor’s in business administration, sales, or a relevant field; a Master’s is desirable.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We’re committed to the health, well-being, and success of our team – our benefits and perks include competitive salaries, paid vacation days, continual professional development, and an annual wellness program.