Thira is seeking a talented Partnership Manager to join the team in New York, New York. The role is full-time, relatively new, and reports directly to the Managing Partner. The role drive marketing investment from brands within our core categories – art, design, style, and travel.
- Grow existing relationships and build new relationships with brands.
- Use a consultative approach by offering strategic marketing solutions to brands.
- Negotiate business terms.
- Manage the day-to-day communications and represent Thira.
- Liaise with the Marketing and Editorial team on marketing initiatives.
- Liaise with Marketing and Editorial to identify reciprocal marketing initiatives, including opportunities for new customer acquisition.
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly reports to the management.
- Experience of 3-4 years working with global brands.
- Strong Network.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor required, Master’s preferred.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We’re committed to the health, well-being, and success of our team – our benefits and perks include competitive salaries, paid vacation days, continual professional development, and an annual wellness program.