We’re looking for a Community Manager to join our team. The role will be positioned in New Delhi. The community manager will be reporting to the management and will be responsible to provide a friendly, helpful, and responsible level of service to all our guests.
- Make guests feel welcome and their stay special – the Thira way.
- Deal with the coming and going of guests, making sure the check-in, keys are arranged, and all bills are correct and paid.
- Ensuring everything is working across all properties at the destination and is well stocked up.
- Guide our guests on the Thira Services and our curated Destination Experiences.
- Give recommendations to the best of the destination from sights to restaurants to shops. You’ll be the one person for our guests to turn to.
- Answer phones, and sort out requests from our guests.
- Manage the daily overbooking levels and work collaboratively with all departments to ensure maximum occupancy.
- Prepare night audit, weekly report, monthly report, and audit stock lists.
- Assist recruitment efforts.
- Passion for Hospitality
- Master’s Degree, preferably MBA from a reputed institution.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Writing Skills.
- Expertise in Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excitement for a startup environment.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We’re committed to the health, wellbeing, and success of our team – our benefits and perks include competitive salaries, medical insurance, paid vacation days, continual professional development, and an annual wellness program.