Thira is looking for a Business Development Manager, Real Estate to join our team in New York, New York. The role reports to the Managing Partner and holds overall accountability for acquiring new real estate clients – property owners, developers, or operators – from qualifying clients’ assets based on the financial models to due diligence to working with the operations team on onboarding the asset. The opportunity to embark on an exciting career in a company with a relaxed and innovative culture.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate hotel business development opportunities.
- Build models for feasibility.
- Prepare deal structure for prospective development opportunities.
- Participate in developing the initial business terms and draft letters. Run various financial scenarios to support decision-making.
- Assist with due diligence.
- Work with the Client and Operations Team on P&L Pro-forma, pre-opening budgets, staffing guides, and other pre-opening planning documents.
- Proactively surface ideas and trends, help brainstorm, and identify new opportunities.
- Must be goal driven and commercially minded.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Experienced in negotiations.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Master’s degree in business or related discipline.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
We’re committed to the health, well-being, and success of our team – our benefits and perks include competitive salaries, paid vacation days, continual professional development, and an annual wellness program.